Star of “Everybody Loves Raymond.”
- Approximately 2 million families in America are currently READY AND WAITING to adopt. Only about 23,000-24,000 babies American babies are put up for adoption each year in the U.S.
- Every 24 seconds, a baby dies of abortion
- 55% of minors who have abortions do not tell their parents.
- “Unwanted ” is not the quality of a baby; it is an attitued of the parents.
- 48% of women who have abortion have two or more.
- 36 abortions a day are performed on women who are FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT OR MORE!
“No matter what the motive, love of ease, or a desire to save from suffering the unborn innocent, the woman is awfully guilty who commits the deed. It will burden her conscience in life, it will burden her soul in death; But oh, thrice guilty is he who drove her to the desperation which impelled her to the crime!”
-Susan B. Anthony
Founder of the Feminist Movement