Come Flea with Me
Spend a weekend in true Old World style with Parisienne Farmgirl. Luxurious accommodations, a pre-market French breakfast, and tour one of America’s BEST flea markets with a seasoned pro!
June 25th and 26th, 2022
Lake Geneva/Elkorn, Wisconisn
The flea market weekend you’ve been waiting for!
If you’ve always wanted to go to the flea market with a seasoned veteran, this is your opportunity. I’ve been attending farm auctions, barn sales, garage sales, and flea markets my entire life. I’ll be there with you for every item, sharing my knowledge of antiques, authenticity, history, and pricing at one of America’s BEST flea markets.
Where you’ll stay…
Spend a weekend in true Old World style when you choose the ‘Luxury Package’. Saturday, June 25th you’ll check into your room at the glamorous Maxwell House historic mansion and Stables; built in the spring of 1855 by prominent Chicago Surgeon and real estate prospector Dr. Philip Maxwell; this large, handsome summer dwelling in Lake Geneva was named “The Oaks” in honor of the centuries-old trees surrounding the mansion. Today, it’s the posh “Maxwell House Mansion” and the perfect experience before a day of shopping.
Evening libations and morning picnic…
Spend Saturday afternoon enjoying the beautiful lakefront charm of Lake Geneva (I highly recommend the Lake Geneva Antique Mall) and then ‘Luxury Package’ guests will join me for cocktails at the posh Apothecary bar*. This bar is styled in the fashion of the 1880s and like medicaments of old, drinks* are mixed with expertise in honor of Dr. Maxwell. But don’t stay up too late because all my guests will join me Sunday, June 26th we’ll be meeting at the Elkhorn Flea Market at 6:00 am for a CHARMING tailgate party with music, hot coffee, and organic French pastry all made with local Wisconsin grains and ingredients! We’ll need sustenance to scour the fabulous Elkhorn flea market together!
Elkhorn Flea Market is FULL of textiles, oil paintings, dishes, architectural salvage and so much more! Explore hundreds of booths with me, meet some of my favorite vendors, grab a mid-morning latté at the coffee bar and find all the treasures you’ve ever dreamed of! Learn how to negotiate with class and find those one-of-a-kind pieces. Plus, I’ve pre-arranged a shopping discount with a few of my favorite vendors. We’ll scour the entire market together more than once (so you can get a second look at those items you were undecided on, then load up your treasures and enjoy a light French picnic or stay and shop until the market closes!
Luxury Package Itinerary:
Please see package options at check out to see what’s included with the package you select.
Saturday, Explore historic Lake Geneva on your own, 3:00 pm check-in
5:00 pm Cocktails/mocktails at the Apothecary bar
Sunday 6:00 am Pastry tailgate at Angela’s truck, get in line for flea market
7:00 am Gates open/shopping
11:30 a.m. Vehicles loaded/ light picnic or stay and shop more on your own
- One night’s accommodations at the luxurious, historic Maxwell House Hotel and Stables (Luxury package. Single or double occupancy)
- Two cocktails/mocktails at the Apothecary bar (Luxury package)
- Organic French pastry breakfast and hot coffee the morning of the flea market
- Flea market admission
- Tour the market with Angela as she shares her experience and teaches you how to bargain for the best prices with class
- Coffee at the flea market coffee camper
- Light picnic upon flea market departure
- Swag! Old World Flea market bag
Milwaukee International: 53 minutes/49 miles
Chicago O’Hare: 1:15 minutes/80 miles
304 S Wells St, Lake Geneva, WI
Elkhorn Flea Market
411 E Court St, Elkhorn, WI 53121
How to prepare...
- Comfortable shoes
- Layered clothing (for cool morning shopping)
- Gloves (for rusty/dirty items)
- Be prepared for a very early morning and lots of physical activity/walking
- An empty checked bag to take small items home if traveling by plane.
- A variety of bill sizes. $1, $5, $10, etc. An ATM is on the fairground’s property.
What is NOT included…
- Rental car
- Any food/meals not mentioned in “what’s included”
- Additional hotel accommodations
- Shipping/flea market purchase transport
Parisienne Farmgirl/Old World Design Society is not responsible for…
- Vendor participation, vendor schedule changes, quality of merchandise, location within the flea market, etc.
- Cancellation of flea market due to severe weather. Elkhorn is a rain or shine event however, refunds will not be given in the case of Elkhorn Antique Flea Market canceling the event due to dangerous weather. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Physical disabilities. Parisienne Farmgirl/Old World Design Society is not responsible for physical impediments that would make it difficult to keep up with the tour. This is a very physical activity. Please note: Parking is on grass and gravel and the fairgrounds are very large. Scooters are available for rent on a first come first serve basis.
- Parisienne Farmgirl/Old World Design Society is NOT associated with the Maxwell House Mansion, Walworth County Fairgrounds, or the Elkhorn Flea Market.
Cancellation Policy: Cancelations made up to June 8, 2022, will incur a $50 cancelation fee. Cancelations made after June 8, 2022, are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Space is limited.
This Come Flea with Me weekend is open to a vey small number of guests. Reserve your place now!