More with Paul and His Back to Eden Garden

As if I didn’t think this guy was so cool already – here are a few more videos I found on YouTube.  If you haven’t watched the real movie yet, you might be a little lost (watch the movie right here http://www.backtoedenfilm.com/#movie).

Healthy, God loving, inspirational people inspire me to no end.  It makes me feel that this “thing”… whatever you want to call it… I am striving for for myself and my family is not crazy… not a pipe dream.

My Grandparents even watched the entire film and I was SO EXCITED when they said they loved it.  I just love to “talk gardening” with them.  Anyways, like I said, here is a few more… there is a whole YouTube channel full of them.
Bon Weekend.

Comments

I watched the documentary with my husband the first time you blogged about it. I am a very amateur gardener. We were both inspired by Paul’s garden and his faith. Thank you!

I saw his videos about 6 months ago and like you initially was a wee bit taken aback by his intensity towards God. I consider myself really pretty spiritual but I am quieter about it:) Yet, the more I watched the more I was attracted to his unabashed devotion to God. It was so immensely appealing…..and I have been an avid gardener all my life …..so his two passions combined made for a wonderful experience. Thank you for posting him….he is a Godsend and so are you. Congratulations on your littlest babe.

What a great, inspiring gardening film. The droughts here in central Illinois the past 2 summers have really hurt our veggie output. My husband says we’ll try the wood chips for sure. And all the praise and glory should go back to God, the Creator of all. Peggy

I watched these clips of video and then went on to find his entire video and watched it. Amazing ideas. It sure motivated me. I had gotten discouraged because like him I was working my brains out and getting very poor results. I am going to try his method and see how it goes. In Florida because of humidity things mold and rot or get fungus so we will see.

Oh my goodness. I decided to lack back on some of your older posts and got to one that took me to a Brian Regan video clip that was so funny my face hurts from laughing. I have to thank you for the best laugh I have had this year.

Angela,
    I just want to thank you for sharing Back to Eden a few months back. I bought the video, watched it, showed it to the ladies in our church garden club, and shared it with my parents. EVERYONE was so impressed and motivated to try this technique.

We expanded our garden this year, and we’re trying the BTE method out on a portion as a “test.”

I couldn’t help but be moved by Paul’s passion for gardening and loving the Lord. His use of scriptures throughout the film was perfect, and I couldn’t help but feel moved by his prayer life. I’ve rarely thought to pray to God for direction in my garden, but his testimony reaffirms that God can reveal to us answers to so many questions we have in our daily lives.
    I hope you, your family, and bébé numéro cinq are doing well.

Mandy

Angela Dahling, Once again it’s March and I’m visiting my parents in Venice, FL. A little too cold back home in Hershey, PA to start garden preparation, and yet the warmth of the Gulf Coast sun has me wistful.

Twice a year, November and March, which is when I come to Florida to visit Mom & Dad, I have time to stop and enjoy the little luxuries in life, and among them I count your blog.

So, here I sit catching up on all your posts since Thanksgiving. I’ve especially enjoyed your link to Back to Eden Gardening with Paul. His perspective helped me combine my love of permaculture gardening techniques, my desire to live and eat as naturally as possible, and my love of the Creator.

What a treat to learn that there’s a BEG in Gettysburg, PA just 5 minutes from dear friends and a mere hour from us. I think we’ll be visiting this Spring.

He is Risen,
    Nancy from Hershey, PA where it really does smell like warm chocolate most mornings.

He is Risen,